David Hildreth, Attorney
Email Loading Email...
David is a Campbell native who joined the firm in 2007 after receiving his Juris Doctor from Santa Clara University School of Law. Since joining the firm David has provided services for medical and dental practices, law firms, construction companies, manufacturing companies, dealerships, retail outlets, various service providers and the owners of these businesses. Areas of emphasis include:
- Preparation of individual, partnership, corporate, and trust tax returns.
- Year-end income tax projections and planning.
- Analysis and planning regarding the state and federal income tax impact of transactions at the entity or individual level.
- Comprehensive representation in IRS disputes including audits, appeals, and tax court matters.
- Assurance services, including audits, reviews, compilations, and financial statement preparation.
- All matters pertaining to bookkeeping including full service bookkeeping.
David graduated from Prospect High School in Saratoga, California, in 1999. After graduation he enrolled at Santa Clara University and graduated in 2003 with a B.S. in accounting and was a member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars.
David attended the Santa Clara University School of Law, graduating in May of 2007. While at Santa Clara, he focused his studies on tax and business law matters. David continued his education in tax at the Golden Gate University School of Law receiving his LLM in Taxation, with honors, in the Spring of 2015.
David is currently an active member in good standing of the State Bar of California and is admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court.
David will be a member of the Board of Trustees for the Presentation Center in Los Gatos beginning in September 2011 and when not working enjoys spending time with family, exercising, and reading.